You can use ZoIPTV with many devices such as Android box, smartphones, Apple ( iphone/ipad/apple TV ), smart TVs such as Samsung and LG, Amazon Fire Stick, PC & MAC and Kodi.
Please read all instruction for the devices in here, we have them all in this page.
For Android (Smartphones, Android Box), follow the following steps:
Go to the Google app store
For Apple (iphone/ipad/apple tv)
Using iPlay TV
Step 1 Download iPlayTV from AppStore
Step 2 Upload our M3U Url to iPlay TV
Now you can enjoy our IPTV playlist
Using GSE SMART IPTV PRO
2- Go to the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule
3- Click ‘Setting’ on left top corner
4- Find and click ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
5- Click ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
6- Click ‘Add M3U URL’
PC/MAC (VLC Software)
1- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
5- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
Smart TV (Samsung/LG) & Amazon Fire Stick
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. ZoIPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the ZoIPTV Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique IPTV.Shop subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link